Jio Platforms Limited reserves the right to modify the EULA at any time at its sole discretion, with or without any prior notice to you. It is your responsibility to review the EULA from time to time. You will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the EULA, as amended, if you continue to access the Portal after the EULA is modified. Discontinuing use of this Portal will not affect the applicability of the EULA to your prior uses of the Portal.
You acknowledge and confirm that Jio Platforms Limited is merely acting as a passive conduit to facilitate storage, transfer of the Content and therefore Jio Platforms Limited is an intermediary under the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and the relevant rules made thereunder.
1. This portal known as “JioGames Portal” (“Portal”) is a web-portal for users to browse and download applications operating on Android, Microsoft windows or iOS operating systems. The abovementioned web portal services have been organized by Jio Platforms Limited (“Company”, “We” or “us”) located at 101, Saffron, Nr. Center Point, Panchwati 5 Rasta, Ambawadi, AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT 380006 INDIA
2. This Portal is made available by Company through its network of web properties on (i) smart phones powered by Android, Microsoft windows or iOS; and (ii) browser available on desktop monitors (collectively, “Device”).
3. The following services may be availed by you (“you”, “your” or “user”) through the Portal: (i) enabling you to browse through the Portal, (ii) enabling you to download, view, or stream Content (hereinafter defined) for your mobile, computer, television or other supported device; and/or (iii) enabling you to access any other service as may be provided by the Company from time to time (collectively known as “Services”).
4. All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Portal is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Company, and is protected under relevant applicable laws in India and elsewhere.
6. You may use information on certain aspects of the Company’s portal purposely made available by Company for downloading from the Portal, provided that you comply with the applicable limitations as stated in the terms and specifically clause 7.
8. FOR PARENTS: Parents are required to ensure that if your children are below 13 years of age, they do not access the portal as Company cannot limit access to any aspect of the portal at its end for your children. Although, Company has strict guidelines towards the nature of Content available on the Portal, however children might be sensitive to certain kinds of images and videos accordingly personal discretion is advised. It is also recommended that parents monitor the usage of the Portal by their children at all times to ensure healthy lifestyle. Please click here to understand more on how to track your children’s activity.
2. Please note that your use of the Portal or Services on your Device may be subject to the privacy policies as may be published or made available by the Device.
1. Modifications of the Terms: The Company reserves the right to change the Terms under which the Services are offered, including but not limited to the charges, if any, associated with the use of the Services. The Terms may be further modified based on changes in the business, legal and regulatory requirements and will be updated online. We will make all efforts to communicate any significant changes to these Terms to you. You are encouraged to periodically visit this page to review these Terms and any changes to it.
2. Modification of Services: The Company reserves the right to add, modify or delete any content or features available in the Services at any time at its sole discretion.
1. The Portal may contain links to other web sites/applications ("Linked Sites") available with the Games (games available on the Portal) or otherwise. The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site or any information transmitted on a Linked Site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the site or any association with its operators. In case you come across any Linked Sites on Portal which violates the Terms, you are requested to bring the same to our notice by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within or available via a link from the Portal or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions. Please note that Ad free versions available under the Portal might still include ads inserted by Game developers/publishers at it sole discretion, however Portal will provide you ad free access to the relevant games. Any ads within the game would continue to be at the sole discretion of the Game developers/publishers.
1. The Company shall own title, interest and rights, including all related intellectual property rights, in/of the Portal including but not limited to object code of the Portal, features of Services, which is/are protected by the applicable laws except the content owned by the user. You acknowledge that such ownership shall include all intellectual property rights arising from any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other information provided by the user, whether in the course of use of the Portal, your Device or otherwise.
1. You may browse through the Portal without registering.
2. However, in order to download any Game, you will be required to register yourself and create an account on the Portal.
3. In order to create an account on the Portal, you will be required to enter your mobile number, which will verified, thereafter you enter a valid email ID and create your account consisting of Full Name, Gamer/Alias Name, Date of Birth( for age verification/) and gender.
4. Registration and creation of an account on the Portal shall be subject to successful verification of the details provided by you and would create your unique User ID.
1. For the Services that are on chargeable basis, We may offer you multiple payment options online for availing the Services. However, We reserve Our right to add or delete any mode of payment without any prior notice. The Service(s) are offered and made available only to users who have registered on the Portal and have a valid login id, and or, to users who have the necessary authorization for making payments through or in connection with the use of the Service(s)at the risk and responsibility of such users. If you are not such a user, please discontinue the registration process and use of the Services immediately.
2. The online payment mode would be through MyJIO QR Code which you can access through here. Acceptance of payment through any other mode is at Our sole discretion. We reserve right to deny acceptance of card payment.
3. While availing any of the payment method(s) available on the Portal, We will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
a Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
b Exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by you and your issuing bank, or
c Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
d Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
5. We reserve right to change the price of any Service(s), tariff plans, in the Portal any time without any notice, however in compliance with all applicable laws. All payments made against the purchases of Service(s) on Portal by you shall be in Indian Rupees only. Portal will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Portal.
6. You represent and confirm that the MyJIO QR Code that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the MyJIO QR Code to use it. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
7. We reserve the right to impose limits on the number of transactions that We may receive from an individual valid MyJIO QR Code / valid bank account and reserve the right to refuse to process transactions exceeding such limit.
8. You acknowledge that We will not be liable for any damages, interests, claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction or any delay in processing a transaction which is beyond Our control.
9. Please note that Jio Platforms Limited would be under no obligation to compensate or indemnify you including by way of refund for any discrepancy in your use of Portal. Jio Platforms Limited may, in its sole discretion, and without any obligation or liability towards you (including refund or credits whether in full or in part thereof), add or delete one or more Content, or any feature from the Portal, or modify the Content or any of your rights or authorizations at any time, without any notice to you. You agree to abide by the changes made under this provision.
11. You acknowledge that Your purchases on Portal are linked to your account as specified in Clause 6. In cases wherein you forgo your User ID or shift to new User ID, you would loose all your purchases made under Portal.
12. Please contact us at email@example.com to raise request for a refund. Except as expressly set out in Terms or the refund policies of the Game publisher, all sales are final, and no returns, replacements or refunds are permitted unless post your written request ( proving necessary documentary evidence substantiating your claim), JPL believes in its sole discretion that purchase was accidentally made by a friend or family member using your account or through an unauthorised access beyond your reasonable control. We shall upon receipt of your request send you an acknowledgement of your request, if we find your claims to be tenable. If a replacement, return or refund is granted for any transaction, the transaction may be reversed, and you may no longer be able to access the Content that you acquired through that transaction. No requests for refund would be entertained 24 hours after the purported transactions.
1. The Portal enables you to browse, download and play Games offered by the Company. However this offer is subject to various restrictions enlisted hereunder. You are required to comply with the same at all times. Company may at its sole discretion, disable or suspend your account in case of breach or possible breach of the limitations or in general the terms of this agreement.
2. This portal should not be accessed by you if you are below the age of 13(thirteen) with or without Parental guidance. Individuals under the age of 18 (eighteen) may utilize the portal only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian. You acknowledge that by using Portal, you may be exposed to Content that you find objectionable, and it is your legal guardians responsibility to determine whether the Content in is suitable for you.
3. As a condition of your use of the Portal, you warrant to the Company that you will not use the Portal for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms including, removing any proprietary notice language from any Content; using information as referred to in clause 1.6 for your non personal, commercial informational purpose; copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media; make modifications to any such information, and making any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
4. You may not use the Portal in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Services or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Portal. Without limiting any other provision in these Terms, you agree not to do the following, or assist others to do the following:
a Access the Services using any interface other than ours;
b Maintain any link to the Services that we ask you to remove, in our sole discretion;
c Frame the Services or Content, make the Services or Content available via in-line links, otherwise display the Services or Content in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between the Company and any third party or potentially deprive us of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding, or promotional activities);
d Threaten, defame, stalk, abuse, or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities, or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
e Transmit any material that is not owned by you, inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
f Violate any person’s or entity’s legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights, or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
g Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Portal or any network connected to the Portal, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Portal or any network connected to the Portal. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Portal, or any other customer of Portal, including any Account(Account means any account created by any person linked to a particular mobile number, through which he/she can log in to the Portal) not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Content or any Service or information made available or offered by or through the Portal, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Portal.
h Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, or other harmful code;
i Advertise or promote goods or services without our permission (including, without limitation, by sending unsolicited email);
j Remove, modify, disable, block or otherwise impair any advertising in connection with the Services;
k Interfere with others using the Services or otherwise disrupt the Services;
l Disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer any software or other technology included in the Content or used to provide the Services;
m Transmit, collect, or access personally identifiable information about other users without the consent of those users and Company;
n Use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Portal or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Portal or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Portal. Company reserves the right to bar any such activity.
o Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of materials you transmit;
p Remove, avoid, interfere with, or otherwise circumvent any access control measures for the Services or Content, including password-protected areas and geo-filtering mechanisms, or any digital rights management measures used in connection with Content; or
q Access any portion of the Services that we have not authorized you to access (including password-protected areas), link to password-protected areas, attempt to access or use another user’s account or information, or allow anyone else to use your account or access credentials.
5. You are not entitled to use any kind of measures, mechanisms or tools (software or hardware) that could interfere with the functioning of the Portal or any of its Services.
6. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Portal or Company’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Portal or to Company.
7. You may not use the Services and/or Portal if (i) you have been convicted of any offence under applicable law; and/or (ii) if you are under the age eligible to play the game as provided on the Portal.
Without limiting the generality of Section 7 you shall not, or cause others to, directly or indirectly, engage or be interested in any business or activity that accepts wagering on Games or any other event related to the Portal or Services. Please note Company would pursue necessary legal action against you, if you are found to be indulging in any gambling activity through action or omission vis a vis the Portal.
1. Use Restriction: You must not access the Portal if you are a person who is either barred or otherwise legally prohibited from receiving or using the Service under the laws of India.
2. Unsolicited submission: Company does not accept unsolicited submissions, including scripts, story lines, articles, fan fiction, characters, drawings, suggestions, ideas or concepts. It is Company’s policy to delete any such submission without reading it. Any similarity between an unsolicited submission and any elements in any Content would be purely coincidental.
3. Third-Party Fees: You may incur access or data fees from third parties (such as your internet provider or mobile carrier) in connection with your use of Services and of Portal. You are solely responsible for all such fees.
4. Updates: You may need to install updates to the Portal or related software that we introduce from time to time to use of the Portal. Services originating from the Portal may communicate with the servers from time to time to check for available updates to the Services and to the functionality of the Portal, such as bug fixes, patches, enhanced functions, missing plug-ins and new versions (collectively, "Updates"). Your use of the Services you have installed requires that you have agreed to receive such automatically requested Updates.
5. Accuracy of Information: You agree that the information entered by you while profile creation/updation or using any of Services is true, current, complete and accurate in all respects. The Company is not responsible for any losses arising out of discrepancy in your data. You are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality and security of your user account and for all activities that occur on or through your user account. The Company is not responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your user account. The Company reserves its rights to terminate your permanently or disable the same temporarily in case any inaccuracy of Information comes to the knowledge of the Company at its sole discretion.
1. You represent and warrant that the information provided by you, including any third party information, to the best of your knowledge, are correct, not in violation of any applicable law, will not corrupt or disrupt the Services, and that you have the right to share such information. You are responsible for the accuracy of information uploaded by you on the Portal and to keep such information up-to-date at all times.
2. We encourage you to adopt reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized and/or unsupervised access to the Portal, including but not limited to unsupervised use of the Portal by minors. The Company shall not be responsible for any such unauthorized and/or unsupervised access to the Portal and any damages whatsoever thereof.
1. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THE PORTAL OR FOR ANY SECURITY BREACH OR ANY VIRUS, BUG, UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION, DEFECT, OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONING OF THE PORTAL, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE OR WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT, OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH, YOUR USE OF, OR ACCESS TO, THE PORTAL OR THE CONTENT. FURTHER, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY TEMPORARY DISABLEMENT, PERMANENT DISCONTINUANCE OR MODIFICATION OF THE PORTAL BY THE COMPANY OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM SUCH ACTIONS.
2. YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ANY EQUIPMENT AND ANCILLARY SERVICES (INCLUDING THE PAYMENT OF ANY ADDITIONAL FEES THEREFORE) REQUIRED TO CONNECT TO, ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, VIDEO-ENABLED DEVICES, VIDEO COMMUNICATION SERVICES, MODEMS, HARDWARE, SERVERS, SOFTWARE, OPERATING SYSTEMS, NETWORKING, WEB SERVERS, INTERNET AND TELEPHONE SERVICE (COLLECTIVELY, “EQUIPMENT”). YOU WILL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECURITY OF THE EQUIPMENT AND FOR ALL USES OF THE EQUIPMENT WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT.
3. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MATERIAL YOU TRANSMIT THROUGH THE SERVICE OR SHARE WITH OTHER USERS OR RECIPIENTS. YOU WILL NOT TRANSMIT ANY CONTENT THAT YOU DID NOT CREATE OR THAT YOU DO NOT OWN ALL RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST IN AND TO, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COPYRIGHT AND RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY CONTAINED THEREIN.
4. THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT COMPATIBILITY, SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THE PORTAL FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE PORTAL. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL SERVICES OR CONDUCT OF ANY OTHER PARTY OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANOTHER'S RIGHTS, INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SERVICES SENT USING AND/OR INCLUDED IN THE PORTAL BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
6. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR OR IN RELATION TO: (A) LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF PORTAL; (B) ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE PORTAL OR SERVICES; (C) THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE PORTAL; (D) OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE PORTAL OR THE SERVICES OF THE COMPANY; WHETHER OR NOT ALL OF THE ABOVE LOSSES, CLAIMS OR DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, EVEN IF THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR ITS ASSOCIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES, CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
1. Unless otherwise provided in these Terms, the Services offered to you may be terminated by the Company without assigning any reasons at any time at the sole discretion of the Company. Upon termination / suspension, you shall not have the right to use or access the Portal/Services.
1. These terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear disputes arising out of these terms.
1. The Company shall be under no liability whatsoever in the event of non-availability of any portion of the Portal or subscribed content occasioned by act of God, war, disease, revolution, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, flood, fire, failure of any public utility, man-made disaster, infrastructure failure or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of the Company.
1. If any of the provisions of these Terms are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that part of these Terms will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of these Terms.